The Up-Flo™ Filter is an innovative surface water filtration technology that delivers a high-performance multi-stage treatment train within a single device.
The Up-Flo™ Filter combines sedimentation and screening with fluidised bed filtration technology to deliver high levels of performance.
• Very fine particles
• Gross pollutants (litter / leaf debris)
• Liquid and sediment bound hydrocarbons
• Sediment bound heavy metals and sediment bound nutrients
• Modular filtration components allow you to adapt your design to meet catchment needs
• The Up-Flo™ Filter combines pre-treatment, screening and filtration, delivering highly efficient multi-stage treatment in one device
• Higher loading rates result in a small treatment footprint, which saves construction time and money and makes for an easier installation
• No moving parts means there’s less opportunity for treatment disruption, while the design is suited to long-term maintenance. Longer media life means longer service intervals, and media bags are easily removed and replaced
• Add Hydro-Logic® Smart Monitoring to get automated alerts when maintenance is needed
• A selection of filter media options is available to suit your specific requirements
For high-density urban environments where high pollutant loadings need to be managed in limited space. For both new-build or retrofit situations for residential, commercial or industrial developments, highways and car parks.