• mobile-search
  • mobile-basket
  • nav-icon
logo icon-close

Frame Levelling and Installation System

Install Plus Frame Levelling and Installation System.

As traffic intensity increases solutions used to install and maintain ironwork need to evolve in order to provide a resilient and reliable network. Within our sectors S81 defects, fixed penalty notices and overrun charges are growing.

To help our customers overcome this we are advocating a holistic approach to asset management coupled with a need to increase the pace of change. A change that will result in the use of innovative solutions helping improve performance.

The result – Install Plus

Its aim – to promote best practice, reduce risk and time while enabling efficient use of materials and ultimately reduced cost.

Install Plus is designed to help support and level the ironwork frame during the early stages of installation, Install Plus frame levelling and installation system saves time, makes efficient use of materials and reduces whole life costs by ensuring products are installed right first time

Faced with the challenge of a major utility company of “Make it difficult to get wrong” Install Plus frame levelling and installation system was engineered to help eliminate the issues faced when installing carriageway access covers and gratings. There are a number of key elements that combine to guarantee the durability and long term performance of the asset.

  • Enabling accurate adjustment of the frame and support
  • Ensuring a recommended minimum depth of the bedding material
  • Encapsulation the frame flange

“To be honest we don’t go back to any covers, if rarely anymore since we started using Install Plus. We have not looked back as a business since using Install Plus. I would say we have had no issues with 95%, the other 5% are issues not attributable to the cover, i.e. road construction or 3rd party installations by others.” Testimony from a major Water PLC

For technical advice speak to a member of our team.

Looking for utilities, power & fibre, Hire

Contact us

Got a question? phone-icon Visit our contact us page

Find your nearest branch

location-pin-icon Visit our branch finder page